Sunday 21 February 2016

Typography Part Three

The second batch of typography lectures started off with the most utterly pointless workshop ever. All we had to do was come up with an idea for some typography made out of objects. Seriously, had we recieved an email a week before the lesson we could have everything ready and we wouldn't have had to lose more workshop time with this nonsense. It's just silly and really irks me. What's the point of a workshop if we don't make anything, or even get taught anything.

The second workshop of the batch started as the first should have, with everyone having brought in stuff to make text out of. I went with biscuits in order to tie it into my second project and make some neat titles for it. I bought a pack of assorted McVities biscuits as well as a pack of various different types of custard creams. This proved to be a decent enough selection to make some really nice typography. As well as the titles, I decided I would also make the HSBC logo out of them which can be used in my unit two animation. The results are below.










No comments:

Post a Comment