Wednesday 25 January 2017

Designed By Archive

For the first half of the 2016-2017 university year, I have been creating work on my placement year as part of Designed By Archive, an animation company comprised of myself, Beth Brewster, and Merry Eady. We stuck at it for the first term, admittedly with some high points and low points, but we did alright. However, as the January term began, tensions began to rise within the group. I'd been doing a few projects on the side, and been enjoying those far more than Archive, and enjoyed the lack of restraint that comes from working by myself. Meanwhile Beth and Merry had found that their personalities and mine were clashing a bit too much for their tastes, and they wanted me to take a step back.

So for the time being I'm working for Archive for two days a week, and working for myself for the rest of the time. Depending on how things go, this'll probably change, but for now, this is how it works.

The next few posts will be excerpts from the original blog I set up for my time at Designed By Archive. After that will likely be some posts detailing the work I completed from the Designed By Archive blog. And from there on out, it'll probably be all about the work I'm doing by myself. See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment