Wednesday 25 January 2017

The Archive of Archive - Motion Graphics Showreel

For Merry's interview, we decided we wanted to have a group showreel to demonstrate our skills. Sadly we didn't have on yet. So one night after the session in the Doyyec, I put one together. It was fairly similar to many of my other showreels in that it employed fast electronic music, but it ended up being a lot harder to put together because I had to put in a balanced amount of everyone's work. It also suffered a little due to time constraints and a slight lack of communication. Merry would have liked some slightly different clips in, and the font I had chosen wasn't reinstalled when Beth fixed the scaling issues, but I'm happy enough with the general effect. Also we've been having some trouble with the Archive Vimeo page but soon we'll have everything moved over.

No comments:

Post a Comment