Friday 13 May 2016

Captain Cool!

A good while before I decided to be more work on Captain Cool in the Visual Appendix project (or before I even knew that such a thing existed), I drew Captain Cool in his original outfit. I wanted to have another go at drawing people as I'd fallen a little out of practice and was still trying to find a drawing style that worked. It also marked the first time in a long while that I'd tried to do a decent job of drawing the old character design. Usually I would draw him as a silly cartoon version instead as that's all the character was to me until recently. And whilst it's not the best person I've drawn by a long shot, it's really interesting from a style perspective as it shows a bridge between my old drawing style and my new one that debuted is the Visual Appendix. Plus it's Captain cool and I love that guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment